Thursday, November 19, 2015

Catching Up

Been super busy this fall.  Decided to take two classes, Drawing 1 and American History before Civil War.  For someone who is a quilter, you'd think drawing would be easy.  It's not.  My brain and fingers don't work together and it drives me crazy.  I come home with a splitting headache every class.  I like both classes but it's been very challenging.  Not nearly as bad as the summer classes.  I'll be brave and put up one of the bottle drawings.  We had to cover the entire paper in charcoal and then "wipe" out the bottle and table.  I have discovered that I hate stuff on my hands like pencil and charcoal.  Clay is the worst.  I don't even want my hands in it.  Glue is just as bad.  Go figure.


Been working on some mini albums as well.  This is the center page layout.  I wish Graphic 45 had ribbon that matched their papers.  They are the only company were nothing outside their line matches.  I'll get some more pictures up in another post.  I still have Mom things to do today.


0 comments: