Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"Cabin Paws" Pattern by MH Designs

I fell in love with paper piecing pattern a few years ago but never got around to doing it.  The one thing I hate about this pattern after I opened it is that she has you cut different fabric widths but doesn't tell you which width goes with what block pieces.  Ughh.  I'm really sick of badly written directions on patterns as this the 3rd purchased pattern in a row I've had to deal with this problem.

Anyway, here's the first block done out of the four.  It measures under 6 inches and I need 4 of them plus the half square pieced border.  I hope I have enough fabric for this as I'll never find it again.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh, I love the log cabin/bear's paw block.

Moneik said...

What a stunning block! Great job on getting such a small block made so nicely.