Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Daughter's Minecraft Pillow

As I was perusing through quilterblogs.com, I came across a Minecraft Creeper pillow that someone had made for her son.  My daughter who LOVES Minecraft, happened to see it and wanted one as well.  I can't find the lady's post, but I can't claim credit for the pattern since I copied hers from the picture she had.

My daughter made this all by herself.  She cut and pieced the block and I may have a quilter in the family.  She loved using the sewing machine and towards the end was confidently sewing a 1/4 inch seam.  I started out by using a hera marker and ruler to make a guide for the needle to follow.  

She still needs to stuff it and my understanding is that Creepers make some "Ssssss" noise before they get you so the label on the back will have that.  I'm really proud of her and hope she loves the pillow once it's done.


1 comments:

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is powered by a growing player base of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities imagining what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.