Friday, January 17, 2014

SVG Cuts Gazebo



I downloaded SVG Cuts Gazebo project.  I resized it to 75% to save on paper and it came out fabulous.    Since I didn't want the winter themed design I went with my own.  I used a design from the Studio store to do the roof and the inlaid floor.  Without the vellum panels, the gazebo came across as "empty" so I added the floor.  My daughter wanted a swing placed inside but I'm not talented enough to create it.

I really like how the colors worked together.  Golds/reds/turquoise and brown make wonderful combinations.  They are hard to find in fabric so it was nice to have this paper collection.  The only thing I don't like is that box sides are too flimsy so I don't know how well it will hold up the gazebo over time.






 

1 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

Very Beautiful Bethany, you did an amazing job!