Thursday, December 25, 2008

Counted Cross Stitch

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  My kids had a great time and loved their gifts.  They each got an ipod shuffle and have spent the day charging them.  Still figuring out Apple does their software.  It's not hard, just hard finding your way around the web page.

My FIL's wife sent me these:


From Quilted with Love


From Quilted with Love


I knew about the snowman because I fell in love with him while we were at Hobby Lobby. I wasn't expecting the teddy bear. She has more patience than I do and her work is beautiful. I will treasure these forever. I can't even begin to imagine how many hours she's spent doing these for me.

2 comments:

Na Na said...

Oooo, I love those! My DIL does that craft too. She has a lot of patience for that kind of detail.

Jackie's Stitches said...

They are both so gorgous! She is very talented. Happy New Year!