I got out my handy dandy "3-in-1 Color Tool" and looked up Magenta. Hmmm. Complimentary is green. I pull open my drawer. I don't have "Green" I have spring green. I have yellow green. I have blue green. Remember.. I have all my fabric labeled with their color. Nope. Nothing. How can you have a whole drawer full of greens and not have a true "green"?? Sigh.
Plan B. Try some of the "other" options. Analogous. Not enough fabric or it just looks "off". Split Complimentary. Dang. Need that green. It's not that the greens I had didn't work..they just needed something else inbetween.
Yeah. I know. I'm anal. I'm left with triadic. I pull out some turquoise.. wow. That doesn't look too bad. Yellow..don't have true yellow..but this sorta works. Okay. I got a plan now.
After two trips to the fabric store I have this plan:
|From Quilted with Love|
Depression has been really bad. This is the most I've done in two days and I'm not sure I'll get any farther for now.
However; I have been watching movies. When depressed, pop a blu-ray movie in and stare away. What have I watched:
1. Leon. Here in the USA it's called "The Professional". Hubby has the French blu-ray so he could have the international version.
2. The Last Starfighter. Cheesy..but it does look pretty good in High Def
3. Big. Watched the extended edition.
4. Les Visiteurs. French comedy with English subtitles about a knight that comes to 1993 after a wizard sends him there by accident.
5. Hotel For Dogs. Actually pretty good
6. Fanboys. Liked this one.
7. All Pirates of the Caribbean movies
Only 700+ movies to go before I get through the entire collection...