Monday, September 21, 2009

More Sections Done On My Dahlia Quilt

I have an updated picture of my Dahlia quilt.

From Quilted with Love
I haven't figured out a background fabric yet. I figure I'll get the rows done, see how it looks and go from there.

Totally off topic, but I had to post this.

I finally found a copy of "Casablanca" on blu-ray. Long story short, it was to be a new release, but no one has it out. Finally found it at Barnes And Noble and snatched it up since I don't know when it will come to stores. I've never seen the movie before so it was a new experience. Why post it here? Cause you have to see how beautiful the transfer is. Just like quilting, if the colors aren't right, you can't appreciate the picture. I'm no expert, but I thought it looked great. No flash and no touch ups from my camera:

From Blu-Ray Photos


From Blu-Ray Photos
I love my blu-rays..

0 comments: