I hope I didn't kill my machine. If it's indestructible you know I'll find a way to break it.
While quilting my dad's quilt, the machine got caught up in the bulky corner seams. There was a huge screech, the computer screen said "Main Motor Overload" and the needle had broken. Once the computer screen cleared, I was able to move the needle up and clear out the threads underneath. Then I realized the bobbin looked odd.
I lifted up the case and yup, I broke something. Or at least bent the bobbin case into the machine. I can't pry it out and I'm not about to try forcing it either. I'm SO glad I wasn't using my Ruby.
I couldn't get a proper angle, but the bobbin case is shoved in at an angle to the left and back.
This quilt has fought me all day with the bulky seams and stretchy material. I guess it's time for a break.
I did find the perfect backing for my dad's quilt:
It looks just like the pant material from the font. I love it.
Guess I'm taking a trip to Lincoln tomorrow. I think I'm going to put my Madone on the trainer, put in a movie and get some miles in since it's too hot to ride outside.