Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Graphic 45 "Botanical Tea" Mini Album

I've also been working on this mini album.  The pages fold out and you can use them as a card file as well.  This has taken forever because of all the paper cutting and having to find the pages where everything is.  I finally had to just do my own thing as nothing was easy to find.

Front cover:  I changed the front cover by using my Explore to cut the frame and fussy cut the roses.  I just didn't like the front and ran out of the paper she had used.  Cricut has some nice frames to choose from and it was great not having to design my own.


Inside page:  My Explore cut the pink rose tag out.

Fold out page:  I loved all the roses in this paper and had to use them.


Insid  fold out page:

Back page of 1st section and start of section 2:  The flower pages open up into another page


Inside page

Inside page of section 2:

Start of fold out page:

Inside of section two.  I used the Explore to cut out the cages and the filigrees using designs from their software.  Silhouette studio designs for bird cages were minimal and pretty sub standard.  I apologize for it being turned wrong.  I love this page.

 
Back page of section two/front page of section three:


Those pages opened up:

Inside pages:



Section 3:

Inside pages of section 3.  They aren't finished yet as the paper she used I can't find or is already cut up.


I'm hoping to get this finished soon.  It's a lovely album and the paper is gorgeous.  


0 comments: