Sunday, September 22, 2013

"Black Currant" DCWV Paper Mini Album

I've also been working on this album.  It's from a tutorial from Annes Paper Creations and done off of her Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" book.  She's amazing at creating details, fussy cutting and creating little surprise openings.  I've had to do some serious creativity to make mine as dynamic.  It's not even close, but I'm learning.


These are the front pages.  Each page opens up to create more pages.  I'd almost have to do a YouTube video to show it all.  First page at the top left has a magnetic opening.


This is the open page with a booklet, a photo mat and a photo booklet w/magnet closure.
This is the back of page 1.  You can pull the flower tab at the top of the frame and get another frame underneath.

Then the side flips out like this:

Another page with a booklet and a photo mat


Another page where the frame's flowers pull out for journaling

Another booklet that comes out of another page.


I didn't get pictures of everything and still am working on it.  I've cut the flowers, tags and the frame out with my Cameo.  The hardest part is getting the black paper to cut.  Some brands are "softer" than others and rip apart when the blade cuts.  

1 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

Beautiful! Isn't it amazing how quilting sometimes spills over to further creativity?