Sunday, September 22, 2013

Large Gatefold "Mini" Album with Bella Bohemia Paper

After finding out that a lady in town sells Stampin' Up products, I asked if I could see what papers they had.  I've been searching for weeks for paper to make the long tags on the sides and nothing matches.  I was so excited when she had paper that matched perfectly.  I have no clue how to bind and do the chipboard though.  I don't have a fancy tool to create holes for the front and since the album is 12x12, I'm not even sure how to cover it.

This is the first page.  You can see the yellow tags that match so well and the inside red tags.



Another page is like this:  The top squares flip up.

Another page:

Another page:



I have one 12x12 piece of chipboard for the back and two 6x12 pieces for the front.  The pages are done with 6x12 pieces.  I just don't know how to do it and make it look nice.  LOVE this paper though.

0 comments: