Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Got All 9 Done!


I finally have all 9 blocks done! WooHoo! I have them quilted but now I'm stuck. Do I make them into one big wall hanging or just bind each one and have a sleeve/tabs for hanging individually?

I was going to do the "quilt as you go" method but now I'm not sure I like the idea.

I tried to find the font that was used so I could add a title of sorts on the top. I'd probably have to email the website.

I did play with EQ6 some but since I can't put the designs in the squares, it's hard finding colors that work.

I guess I don't have to do it now. I can still think about it.

3 comments:

Gina said...

What great embroideries.
How about bordering/binding each individually and then join them together using tabs and buttons. I'll try and find a photo of what I mean. Bear with me.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Kathy said...

Oh I love your embroideries! I have those but have not stitched them out! I'm thinking sashing them and put together. It would be great if you could find that font.

Butterfly said...

These are beautiful. What website did you get them from?
Leona

Found your blog as I was search for Gracebee. Did you eventually get it set up?