Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I Didn't Mean To..Really

I didn't mean too. Really. I just went over to look. Honest. It called to me. It knew my name. I couldn't resist it. I played with it. I fell in love with it. We had an instant connection. Even hubby recognized that there was a connection and let me do it.

From Blogger Pictures


It's a Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 870 and it's amazing. It has everything I've ever wanted and more. It sews amazingly. It free motions beautifully. An exact 1/4 inch seam with ease. The features are incredible.

I got the borders on my flannel quilt done yesterday and today with it. No problems whatsoever. I LOVE this machine.

From Blogger Pictures


I'm FMQ my hubby's snowman quilt with Minkee fabric on the back with relative ease. Since my machine doesn't ft in my Janome table, it's on top. As I don't have it flush with the table it's harder to work with the fabric. All they make for it is an acrylic crappy table. They decided not to make the extension table I really wanted in the book. But..it FMQ beautifully!

Did I tell you I LOVE this machine?

1 comments:

Koningskind said...

Enjoy your new machine!
It ís irresistabel. ;-)