Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Bandit And Back Basting

Turns out Bandit has an UTI.  He kept throwing up yesterday and I took him in today.  Vet said his bladder was the size of a grapefruit.  I feel like a terrible mommy for not knowing something was wrong.  That explains why I found cat urine all over my cycling clothing last week.  Who knows how long he's been using them for a litter box.

He got a shot and actually seems to be doing a lot better.

I got more of my "Red December" blocks worked on today.  I cut out around the pieces of the first block and have been basting the third block.  It's been nice to just sit and do handwork.  Sigh.  Blogger won't let me play nice with the first photo.  Buttons seems to be a camera hog.


Getting the second block fabric cut out for hand appliqué:



I had really hoped to ride my bike today, but the wind has been blowing really strong for the past few days so no luck.

0 comments: