Thursday, November 08, 2012

Still Cutting Out Pieces

I haven't done any riding as I've been wanting to get the blocks done for this quilt and get the top done if possible.  I'm so sick of cutting leaves especially as they disappear when you go to press the pieces together.  I don't have every piece on, but have all twelve blocks up and ready.  I had to make and redo about 5 blocks. 



I've lost some leaves AGAIN and I need to get the flower centers done on the left one. 

I've got one block done and the others in various states of finishing.  Hopefully in the next few days I can get them completely satin stitched and then work out the center. 

1 comments:

TrevorW�� said...

Hi Bethany,
Greetings from the UK.
I've just found your blog and have enjoyed reading some of your past posts...I have linked in as a follower and invite you to follow my own blog purpletraveller.blogspot..co.uk
Great to have made the connection with you....

Regards
Trevor