Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Cats


If I've been coming across as "weird" it's because the manic-depression symptoms are back. Medication helps but I do go through rough spots. Just know I'm rather cranky and irritable about stupid stuff and just let any annoying posts go over your head. If you think my posts are annoying, be grateful you don't have to live me. I'm grateful for a loving family who helps me get through the rough spots.

I have been doing some quilting stuff. I bought my first ever quilt magazine subscription from Mark Lipinski and got my first issue the other day. The issue is just what I needed to read.

I've been working out numbers for my pattern. How many strips you need to cut out..etc.

I did get this done today with my embroidery machine. My first attempt was..well...pathetic. But this one turned out really nice. I did it on a kitchen towel instead of a bath towel and it stitched out beautifully. I love the set and got both the 4x4 and 5x7 sizes. They are going to be a Christmas present but I'm tempted to keep the set to myself. LOL.

I still need to finish up a doily. I have 3 more pieces to embroider and then attempt to make it all fit together.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

You did a great job on that snowman. I'm addicted to embroidering. Take care and have a great rest of the week.

Cindy said...

Oh I just love the little guy. It turned out so cute. Be good to yourself the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

Adorable kitty! Take care of yourself! I'm sending my prayers up for you!

Gina said...

Lovely kitty.
As for you being cranky, I quite understand and just go with the flow

Love and hugs Gina xxx