I finally have a quilt post.
I'm not quite sure what happened with the "My Tweets" size blocks. All I know is I messed up. First response was to make the center bigger so I added borders. Her directions then said I could cut the blocks down. Okay. I sized two blocks and realized that I screwed up this one. I looked at the others and figured I'd have the same problem on several more. The only option was to start over on the center panel and make it the size I missed when the package was sent.
My heart just hasn't truly been in it. I got this far and I just want to shove the entire project into the closet. The worst part about these patterns are the feathers.
At least I didn't have the center panel done with the satin stitching. I just hope I have enough fabric to finish.