Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tile With Last Name

I found a tutorial on the MTC forum and figured I could do this.  It was so easy!  I'm wondering if I extended the name box out to the edge if it would look neater.  I'm not sure I like the cut off point up by the top of the "F" either.  I'd like to put something in between the borders as well.  The quilter in me screams that the open space must be filled.  I haven't put it on any vinyl since I'm not sure it's really "finished".  



I have been working on the center panel of "My Tweets" as well.  I somehow lost the end feathers for the peacock on the left and need to redo them before pressing everything down.

 

Cycling:

Hopefully I can get my bike back tomorrow as it's *gasp* going to SNOW!  Then I can take Muk out for a ride in the snow for the first time.  I'm so excited!!

0 comments: