Monday, October 17, 2011

Cardinal Quilt Kit

Well, if the bike gods hate me today, the quilting gods do not (sticks tongue out at the sky).  While at my LQS looking for thread I found this gorgeous quilt kit using these cardinal panels from the "Northern Cardinal" line from Moda Fabrics.  The coordinating fabrics are to die for and I rarely say that phrase.  LQS said the fabric was getting hard to find as it's so popular and she only had one kit left after I picked up mine.

Here are the panels (cat is not part of the panel nor is included with the kit):

As soon as I get the rest of the fabrics pressed I'll put a pic up.  Bandit and Buttons are not helping as they attack the fabric as I'm gushing over it making pictures impossible.

I'm using Terry Atkinson Design pattern "All About Me" that came with the kit.  Terry's patterns are usually KISS simple to cut out.  Maybe I might get some real work done today.

1 comments:

JonHebert said...

My uncle created special tiles that are now in the Smithsonian, similar to your birds and flowers. Very pretty work.It is not only the month for Halloween, but breast cancer awareness month!!! Treat yourself or a loved one because you care! I am just stopping by with a reminder to do your self breast exam.
Here's a fun place to start! Everybody loves boob lube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8pIHy2GRI