Friday, September 28, 2012

Quails And Another Block Done

After something petty happened yesterday, I figured I deserved a pick-me-up today instead of sulking.  I haven't been to a LQS in months and figured I'd find some solace in fabric.  Of course there are tons of fabrics that I loved, especially the oriental lines of fabric that she just got in, but I ended up coming home with just a pattern.  It was just great to chat with the owner and talk quilts and the latest quilt gossip.

It's "Quails Table Runner" by Pearl P. Pereira and I fell in love with the sample on the wall.  It was light, airy, quaint and simple.  I don't know when I'll get around to it, but eventually I will.  Forgive my cell phone camera, my camera battery pack has disappeared.  It's probably with my lost "Perfect Circle" bag.


I got block two almost stitched out except for the circles.  This pattern is going to look so fabulous when done:


0 comments: