Let's see..what am I thankful for...
1. I remembered to thaw out the turkey in the fridge on Sunday.
2. I didn't burn the turkey.
3. I didn't set the kitchen on fire.
4. I remembered to turn on the oven.
5. I made today pajama day since no one is coming over.
6. My son helped me make dinner.
7. My DH helped get the turkey in and out of the oven.
8. My family ate what I made.
9. No one is coming over..but sort of miss that.
10. Cartoon Network so I can spend the day laughing at Looney Tune and Tom And Jerry cartoons.
On a more serious note, I'm grateful that...
1. My husband still has a job.
2. I've been seizure free for at least 6 mos.
3. That Brian woke DH up when he fell asleep while driving home from work the other day. I'm SO grateful they carpool so that they can keep each other awake on the way home.
4. I have a wonderful family.
5. I have such great blogging friends.
6. I'm learning to be more frugal and not cheap. There is a difference; and I'm mostly cheap.
7. I'm debt free. Screw credit cards. It's cash only at my house. I'd tell the bank off, but you can't stuff your money in the mattress and every nook and cranny like my grandfather did.
8. There is so much technology available. There are so many talented people who work hard.
9. My parents are still alive to drive me crazy.
10. I was able to do the necessary home improvements this year.
And..I'm still sort of sane...