Thursday, May 14, 2009

Glasses And Boxes

I got my new glasses today.  I haven't had a new pair in about 4-5 years.  The last time I went he said my prescription hadn't changed much so I didn't bother.  This appointment I decided to treat myself and get a pair.  WOW.  I didn't know how blind I was.  The difference is amazing.

My embroidery module bag is here!  I pick it up tomorrow.  I'll post pics when I come home.

I've slowly been organizing as my area is a bombshell.  I knocked over my rack of threads again and need to find a way to store them ASAP.  They are the large bottom embroidery spools and don't fit into drawers nicely nor do the fit on the small racks that I have for my smaller spools.

I got smart and bought a floss box to put my extra sewing feet in.  That way I wasn't digging through the box in the back of the machine.  I put the card that has the directions with the foot for easy reference in each part.
 
From Quilted with Love

From Quilted with Love
Now to figure out where to put the box.  LOL.  

0 comments: