Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Updates

Went to the doc today and have an appointment for PT tomorrow.  They took some X-rays to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with my spine.  Other than where it's curved, mine is on the flat side, it's all good.

After being pushed around in a wheelchair in Wally World, this sucks.  I felt really bad for the people giving me sympathetic looks as DH was pushing me.  I'm not paralyzed or helpless. Really.  There was just no way I could walk around the store without being in pain.  People are amazingly nice when you are in a wheelchair.  They move out of your way and you get fabulous customer service.  Hmmm.  Nah..rather walk around in the store all by myself.

IF I ever have to be in a wheelchair for good, I'm getting the athletic kind and customizing it with British green racing stripes.

For some crazy reason DH and I decided to go with our phone service for internet.  I got the modem in the mail today, opened the box, and went to install everything.  No problem right?  Hook it all up to the wireless router and instant internet.  Errr... you won't get very far if your phone jack is on another wall.  Didn't even think about that when talking to the lady.

Tomorrow I have a phone guy coming to install one.  If it doesn't work out, I guess Time Warner gets my money again.  Yes; I do still have a land line.  If my cable goes out or the cell phone doesn't work, I still have phone service.  Plus, I don't want my kids on my cell phone racking up minutes I don't have talking to friends.  I just have the bare bones service and it works just fine.

 

0 comments: