Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Back And I Have The Wrong Walking Foot

WooHoo!  I got my machine back today.  They updated it and it appears to be working.  I hope it stays that way.  She taught me how to thread it right and how to work with the tension.  I wasn't really doing anything wrong, but having the extra help is nice.

I took my Blackwork quilt in to ask about the best way to quilt it.  I said my walking foot just didn't seem to work right and showed her the one I have.  She took a look at it and said, "No wonder it doesn't work.  It's the wrong one for the Sapphire/Topaz.  Where did you get it?"

I told her the dealer I bought the Sapphire from gave it to me when I purchased the machine.  She said to take it back and ask for the one for the this machine.

I had purchased the same walking foot from a lady a couple of years ago for the old beat up 1980's Viking Tank machine so I have one I don't need.  If the other dealer won't take it back, I'll have two that I will probably sell.  

It's nice to have my baby back.    

0 comments: