Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm getting to know the head manager at the Apple place very well.  He very kindly spent another 45 minutes going through my computer to figure out why it freezes.  Part of it is the "finder" program and that it wants to go to sleep/wake up and then sleep but freezes instead.

Right now to get it to work I have to manually make the "force quit" window come up and click on "finder" when it freezes.  I've been keeping an eye on the "console" to see what shows up and it appears there are other issues when I did a google search.  Apparently Snow Leopard doesn't always play nicely.

The question is do I uninstall Snow Leopard and reinstall the old program.  I don't even know if I could do that w/o totally wrecking my warranties or the computer.  At least it works.

If any of you are Mac geniuses let me know.  I love my iMac.

0 comments: