Monday, December 20, 2010

Pug Quilt Is On It's Way!

The pug quilt is on it's way to it's new home.  I wish I could be there to see her face when she opens it.

I discovered a neato tool for cutting wrapping paper!  It's a gift wrap cutter and it saved so much time.  I still can't wrap gifts to save my life and tape is my nemesis, but it should work.

I am officially an invalid.  I bought a chair that sits in your tub.  Sigh.  Just like quilting, put a "home health care" label on and you can charge twice as much for it.  I've learned to swallow more pride this past year with this stupid back.  Maybe I should put a bow on and sit it under the tree.

Now to put two teenagers to work dragging bins downstairs to the basement.  I can't take my living room looking like a storage unit with furniture.  DH probably won't be happy with his precious Blu-rays downstairs, but he'll have to live with it.

0 comments: