Saturday, May 08, 2010

I Can't Do It But I Did

I'm a hypocrite.  I admit it.  My one post said that I couldn't do this.  Well.  I did.  The dealer gave me an offer I couldn't refuse as he took my 6600 as trade-in.  I am now the owner of this new baby:


So far I love her.  She FMQ beautifully and sews like a dream.  The automatic plate thingy is wonderful and you really can't mess it up.  You only use it on specific stitches.

The dial lets you move through the different modes with ease and then you select which stitch you want. You use both touch screen and buttons to adjust everything.

The storage section is really nice and holds everything on top and in the front of the machine:

As I use her more, I'll let you know how it all works.  I put the acrylic table back in the box.  This setup works just fine for me.

3 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Bethany I just love Janome machines! I have the 4000 and the 11000 - both great to sew with. Have fun. blessings, marlene

Chris said...

I have the new Janome Horizon too. I've been piecing a quilt, so I haven't played with the FMQ yet. Glad to hear its working well for you. :)

Amy said...

Enjoy your new machine! We will all be interested to hear how it performs as you work on different projects.