Thursday, May 06, 2010

I Can't Do It

DH told me to think about the Janome Horizon.  He knows me too well.

I can't do it.  Even if the dealer gave me an incredible price, I can't justify the machine.  I love my Topaz and Sapphire way too much.

I wonder if they will sell the Horizon FMQ foot separately.  Or if the plate works with the 6600.  I bet it's computer automated just for the Horizon though.  That's the 500 dollar+ part right?  Just the like BSR for the Bernina runs a 1000+.

It would interesting to see if my Topaz fits in the new Janome table they have for the Horizon.

I never wanted to own several machines.  I just want one or two machines that I can run into the ground for years to come and I hope that's what my Topaz and Sapphire do.

I probably should sell the 6600 regardless of everything.  I feel bad that it sits in my bedroom just waiting to be used and loved.

The Horizon is a stunning machine and I still love it.  I just need my Viking machines more.

*Edited*

I checked the Janome website.  They make the new FMQ foot separately.  Hmm.  I'll have to call and ask my dealer tomorrow about availability.  That would make my 6600 worth keeping.

1 comments:

Moneik said...

I've had the metal foot for the 6600 for over a year and I absolutely love it. I didn't buy the fmq conversion set with the three feet, but if I did more FMQ I probably would.