Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Walking Uphill Both Ways

DH said I couldn't have the 2006 Huyandai Azera that was online at the dealer we go to.  Sigh.  But it's less than a new Accent and is so much more adult looking.  I've test driven one before and fell in love instantly.

Oh well.  I can't justify a car anyway.  I wouldn't use one often enough to need it.  Except for yesterday.

I took the Malibu (still in shock the guy let me take it home for the night) back to the dealer and walked home with a gallon of milk, cheese and a package of tortillas..about a half mile.  Yeah..I should have bought the groceries first with the car, but I didn't want anything to happen to the stupid car since it's not mine and I have no insurance on it.

I set up a doc appt for my son later that afternoon for Scout Camp.  I wish he had decided he wanted to go to Scout Camp LAST week when I could have done the phsyical with a car.

Then I realized DH told me we had 100 bucks in the account.  I used 20 on Monday for my daughter.  I spent 10 at the store and would spend another 20 for the physical.  If DH got gas after work without him knowing this, we'd bounce.

Sigh.  DH didn't take the cell phone so I could tell him not to get gas after work and for some stupid reason I couldn't get online to move some money over.  Off to the bank I walk.  A mile later I'm back home and feeling financially better.

Doc office isn't to far away but it's uphill and down the opposite side of the hill.  That killed me and my hips.  I think they need readjusted as I'm still in pain.  Walking flat is fine.  Apparently hills are not.

I'm not going anywhere and I'm going to finish this top TODAY because if I don't, I'll lose my mind.

0 comments: