I don't do resolutions. I don't do goals. All they do is remind me that I'm a slacker and that I'm a darn good one. But there are some things that do require some effort this year:
1. Get my back working again. I've gone almost two weeks without any pain which has been a huge relief.
a. I've had to force myself to only spend a couple of hours sewing instead of all day.
b. I've moved as much stuff as I can up off the floor and easy to reach
c. I downloaded a book that is on back care. Turns out it's a yoga book. Meh..not sure I buy the whole yoga concept but at least the stuff in this book wasn't way out there.
2. Get over this manic high. I can't believe I bought ANOTHER sewing machine and a BERNINA one at that. I swore I'd never own a Bernina as I think they overpriced and underwhelming. DH didn't even stop me which blows my mind completely. He just said he doesn't want me collecting antique ones.
3. Possibly sell two machines even though DH said I could keep them. I'm not really that happy about the Horizon and my Sapphire 870 sits in a box just waiting to be used.
4. Keep working on the log cabin. Possibly work on the couple of kits I bought.
5. Keep working on organizing the quilting stuff I have. I've done a lot over the past month and it's not like I have a lot of stuff, they just need to be back friendly and easy to get too.
I think that's about it for now.