Saturday, January 22, 2011

Accuquilt Company? Can You Make This For Me?

I fell in love with the quilt on the cover of "Quilter's Newsletter" and picked up a copy.  Of course, there isn't a pattern, but for once, a magazine put a complicated block in:


Finally!  Something challenging!  I'm not sure how easy it would be to machine piece, but it would improve my hand piecing skills.  If you need a challenge pick up a copy.  It's too bad the Accuquilt company can't just make me a die so I don't have to make templates.  Well, I think if I owned the Studio they could.  They'd probably want a fortune for it though.

Regardless; I'll get to this project eventually.

3 comments:

Barb said...

They do make custom dies...go check it out!!

*karendianne. said...

Wow, I love this. Great thing to share! What a super neat block.

Linda & Monkey said...

Hi Bethany, This is your lucky day! There is a new Inklingo Shape Collection with everything you need for Rainbow Flower. Enjoy!
http://www.lindafranz.com/blog/inklingo-rainbow-flower-quilt/