Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Don't Overdose Yourself

Sigh. Don't overdose yourself by 200mg for two days. It's not worth it.

I went back and read the bottle and realized that I'd taken two 15o mg tablets both morning and night equalling 600mg. I'm only supposed to have 400mg a day.

Despite all of this, I did get these done:
I made strip sets like these:
From Quilted with Love
I had cut up the dark purple strip set, but you get the idea.

I subcut the white/purple/white into 1 inch sections and the purple/white/purple into 1.5 inch sections. Then I drew a 1 inch line across the white fabric of the 1.5 inch sets.

Why do this? It gives a measuring line for your ruler to sit while you cut out a 2 inch block.

From Quilted with Love
My side pieces are already set at 2 inches, but my top and bottom pieces are not. They have to be trimmed down. Without those drawn lines, you won't know where to put your ruler and you will stare at it for 5 minutes trying to work it out.

The only problem I'm having now is that the seams are bulky in the center throwing off the ruler when you cut as there's no outer edge for the ruler to offset it.

1 comments:

Gina said...

But it's great feeling. I'm on pain kilers and only recently looked at the label properly. I'm not supposed to take more than 6 in a 24 hour period. Last Weds/Thurs I took 12. No pain ( or many brain cells left)

Love and hugs Gina xxx