Friday, January 01, 2010

Almost Outsmarted By A Rabbit

Before anyone panics, NO chips or the bag were fed to Lacey.

I sat down with the Dorito bag figuring since she had ignored me for the past 30 minutes I would enjoy them. I had no idea she'd come racing over and stick her head entirely into the bag attempting to help herself. LOL. Too bad I didn't get that picture.

After pushing her away, she headbutts my hand, grabs the top of the bag and starts to drag it away from me. I'm laughing so hard at this point and my daughter grabs the camera to get this picture. I push her away from me again and she hops off.

Now I've been told that rabbits are smart but I figured they were wrong. For you non believers, instead of hopping off, she zigzags back, jumps over my feet, and grabs the bottom of the bag pulling it down. I wasn't prepared for this, and she almost made off with the bag. She also managed to rip a hole in the bag and was trying to help herself.

This time I just put the bag on the couch while we all laughed really hard. She looked most upset. Obviously I'm not going to be able to eat chips while on the ground. I'm figuring neither Doritos or the bag are great for rabbits.

Oh..I have 10 more blocks done. 210 blocks done!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

I am laughing myself silly. What a time you had. That would be a great video for YouTube.