Friday, January 29, 2010

Lion's Wool

From Quilted with Love

I have gotten this far with my scarf...about halfwayish? I've gotten a little faster and my hands/arms don't ache nearly as bad. The only problem now is attention span. You can only say to yourself, "one, over, two" count in 3's and then make sure you have 24 so many times before you get sick of it. I now can count to 24 proficiently. I do love the look of it.

Speaking of yarn, while in the fabric store yesterday looking at more yarn, DH picks up a skein, checks it over and asks, "Do lions make wool?"

I should have told him yes. He probably would have believed me. I told him it was probably the company that makes the yarn.

"Well then they shouldn't put that it's lion's wool" and shows it to me:

I think he has a point in his favor. It does say lion wool. You can't exactly argue with that label.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I think it looks great and you're doing a wonderful job. I only crochet a little and I've always wanted to knit. Maybe I'll take it on yet thanks to your inspiration.